You can find the matching header here.

czwartek, 1 grudnia 2016

Longing/Tęsknota ATC

November's theme on ArtGrupaATC is so very melancholy and  tender...
I love it:)

I took a risk and created a bit unusual ATC - on the box of matches...
I hope my swap girls would find it useful especially in the winter's evenings:)

 "Scarborough fair" song was quite an inspration for this ATC:


"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.....
Between salt water and the sea strands...
....Remember me to one who lives there"









7 komentarzy:

  1. Love your musically inspired Matchbox ATCs - what a great idea. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a beautiful collage of textures, images and crackle! thank you for joining us in the AVJ challenge! Julia xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń